Rules Of Play
By purchasing a Hospice Niagara’s 5 Car Draw and a 50/50 Draw ticket, purchasers acknowledge that they have read, understood and agreed to all Rules and Regulations.
The following individuals, and all of their immediate family members residing in the same household, are prohibited from ordering tickets:
- Hospice Niagara’s Board of Directors
- Employees of Hospice Niagara
- Registered gaming suppliers and employees of BUMP, its affiliates and members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to this program.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age. Tickets cannot be ordered in the name of a minor. Only tickets that have been paid for and/or have been verified as paid for are eligible to be entered for the respective draw(s). Tickets must be ordered within the province of Ontario.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to allow us, Hospice Niagara, and its licensed gaming suppliers providing services to this program, the right, if you are a prize winner, to use and publicly disclose your name, municipality of residence, image, photograph and likeness as a prize winner in any means required by the terms of our lottery license and/or that we consider appropriate for purposes of administering and promoting the lottery, without notice, review or approval or additional compensation to you.
5 Car Draw Tickets and Payment
Only 40,000 5 Car Draw tickets will be sold.
5 Car Draw Ticket prices are:
- $25 each
- $100 for a 5-Pack
- $175 for a 10-Pack
Ticket orders shall be made by Credit Card Exclusively. No cash, cheques or debit will be accepted.
Guidelines for purchasing a 5-Pack or a 10-Pack are as follows:
- Only ONE method of payment.
- Only ONE mailing address.
- All tickets in a pack must contain the same information and will be sent to the primary ticketholder.
- It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to share win information and prize(s) with any other person(s) associated with winning ticket(s).
The official ticket is a receipt of purchase. It is the responsibility of ticket purchasers to ensure that they receive their ticket(s); however, participants do not need their ticket(s) in hand in order to be included in the respective draw(s). No refunds will be issued after commencement of the draws. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket, which is not tax deductible.
All valid 5 Car Draw tickets included in the Early Bird Draw (including the Early Bird Draw winning ticket) will be included in the Bonus Draws and consecutively, the Grand Prize Draws.
Official tickets will be delivered to the customer via email within five business days. For ticket-related matters, please call: 905-984-8766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Car Draw Dates
Draw times are approximate.
The Early Bird draw will take place at The Stabler Centre, 403 Ontario Street, Unit 2, St. Catharines, Ontario, at 3:00 p.m. on June 19, 2023. Tickets will be available for purchase until 3:00 p.m on June 19, 2023.
The Bonus Draws will take place at The Stabler Centre, 403 Ontario Street, Unit 2, St. Catharines, Ontario, at 3:00 p.m. on August 7, 2023. Tickets will be available for purchase until 3:00 p.m on August 7, 2023.
The Grand Prize Draws will take place at The Stabler Centre, 403 Ontario Street, Unit 2, St. Catharines, Ontario, at 3:00 p.m. on August 7, 2023. Tickets will be available for purchase until 3:00 p.m on August 7, 2023.
Grand Prize Draws will be conducted following the two (2) Bonus Prize Draws in the following order:
- 2023 Honda Civic LX or $25,000.00 cash
- 2023 Chevy TRAX LT or $25,000.00 cash
- 2023 Mazda CX-30 GS Luxury or $30,000.00 cash
- 2023 Chevy Camaro Convertible or $40,000.00 cash
- 2023 Ford F-150 XLT or $55,000.00 cash
All winners will be published online at 5cardraw.ca following the draws.
Prizes and Prize Claim
Prizes will be awarded to the individual(s) named on the official ticket. Prize notification letters are addressed to the primary ticketholder. It is the responsibility of the primary ticketholder to allocate the prize if necessary. Prizes awarded may NOT be exactly as pictured.
Prize values stated are retail value as of the date contracts were negotiated with suppliers and are independently verified by prize suppliers, as per AGCO rules.
Vehicle winners are responsible for the licensing and insuring of vehicles from the time of ownership. Vehicle winners choosing the cash alternative will be required to provide a signed release form prior to receiving the cash prize.
Total value of all prizes is $230,577.56, inclusive of all applicable taxes, service and destination charges where applicable.
- Early Bird Draw Prize comprises: One (1) $10,000 cash prize
- Bonus Prize Draw comprises: Two (2) $2,500 cash prize
- Grand Prize Draw Prize comprises: Five (5) vehicles OR the cash options listed below
Winners of vehicle prizes must choose between the vehicles offered or take a cash alternative as follows:
- 2023 Honda Civic LX or $25,000.00 cash (Retail Price $32,482.53)
- 2023 Chevy TRAX LT or $25,000.00 cash (Retail Price $32,695.42)
- 2023 Mazda CX-30 GS Luxury or $30,000.00 cash (Retail Price $39,578.25)
- 2023 Chevy Camaro Convertible or $40,000.00 cash (Retail Price $47,452.09)
- 2023 Ford F-150 XLT or $55,000.00 cash (Retail Price $63,369.27)
*Due to unforeseen circumstances with production, one of our 5 Car Draw car prizes has been substituted. The 2023 Chevy Malibu LS has been replaced with a 2024 Chevy Trax LT. The $25,000 “take the cash” value remains the same. We hope this does not cause any concerns and that you will continue to support Hospice Niagara. However, should you wish a refund, please connect with Victoria Bonato, Fund Development Manager, at 905-984-8766 ext. 231 or email@example.com by Friday, June 16 at noon EST. Only tickets issued on or before DATE and TIME HERE, will be eligible for a refund on the full ticket order(s) (5 Car Draw and 50/50 tickets). We appreciate and value your continued support.
Prize winners are asked to claim prizes in a timely manner following notification. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. Any inquiries concerning the prize details, winner options, odds of winning, or any other aspect of this lottery are to be made prior to a ticket purchase.
- 50/50 ticket orders will NOT be accepted without ordering a 5 Car Draw ticket. Should an original 5 Car Draw ticket order become invalid, any and all 50/50 tickets associated with the original 5 Car Draw ticket order will become invalid as a direct result.
- 50/50 tickets can be purchased as follows:
- $10 for a 5-pack
- $25 for a 25-pack
- $50 for a 200-pack
- The total tickets available in the 50/50 Draw will be unlimited.
- All 50/50 tickets must contain the same purchaser information as the primary ticket holder whose name appears first on the 5 Car Draw ticket(s).
- 50/50 Add-On tickets MUST be ordered in conjunction with and at the same time as the 5 Car Draw ticket order and will be assigned to the same ticketholder. 50/50 Add-On orders will NOT be accepted after the original 5 Car Draw ticket order date.
- One (1) ticket will be drawn in the 50/50 portion of the 5 Car Draw. The total value of the prize drawn is dependent on the total number of tickets sold.
- The 50/50 Draw will take place at The Stabler Centre, 403 Ontario Street, Unit 2, St. Catharines, Ontario, at 3:00 p.m. on August 7, 2023 following the 5 Car Draw bonus and grand prize draws. Tickets will be available for purchase until 3:00 p.m on August 7, 2023.
5 Car Draw and 50/50 Draw Control
Ticket Fulfillment and Draw Control by BUMP.
Prize draws follow a strict set of procedures, with draw control oversight by the professional services firm of BUMP and under licensing approval by the licensing body (AGCO).
All draws will be made using Random Number Generator software under the supervision of BUMP. 5 Car Draw winning ticket numbers are eligible for all subsequent 5 Car Draw prize draws. 50/50 Draw winning ticket is only eligible for the one (1) 50/50 Draw.
All draws will take place at the offices of Hospice Niagara, 403 Ontario St. Unit 2, St. Catharines, ON L2N 1L5. The records of BUMP shall be deemed correct and final.
For more information about the draw process, please call 905-984-8766.
Prize Winner Notification
All winners will be notified by phone and in writing as to what they have won and how to claim their prizes. A searchable list of winners will be posted online at 5cardraw.ca. Winners will be posted within 48 hours following the draw. A printed list of winners will be available upon request. Call 905-984-8766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing tickets in Hospice Niagara’s 5 Car Draw and 50/50 Draw, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to Hospice Niagara prior to the purchase of a ticket.
All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the BUMP raffle management platform. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of BUMP shall be deemed correct and final. Hospice Niagara is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
All sales are final. No refunds can be made after the draws commence.
Hospice Niagara is committed to protecting your privacy. Personal information collected will be used to administer and evaluate the lottery, including fulfilling lottery ticket orders and contacting and publicizing the name and municipality of residence of prize winners. We may also use your personal information to connect with you to keep you informed about the impact of your support, share other activities of Hospice Niagara and ask for your support in the future. Hospice Niagara does not trade, rent or sell any personal information to third parties. If you wish to be removed from our contact list, please call 905-984-8766 or email email@example.com. For more information on our privacy practices, visit www.hospiceniagara.ca or contact us at 905-984-8766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charitable Registration Number 89971 6294 RR0001.
5 Car Draw AGCO Lottery License Number RAF1310621
50/50 Draw AGCO Lottery License Number RAF1310592
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline 1-888-230-3505 or www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca